Shortcut to Body Shortcut to main menu

K-SURE News

K-SURE's 'On-tact Consulting' provides companies in industrial complex with solution to overseas expansion.
  • Date : 2021.01.27
  • Views : 248
- To hold 「Online Export Consulting Fair」 for companies in Industrial Complex in Korea for 4 days from September 7th.
- To give one-on-one solution to 33 SMEs in 18 Industrial Complexes to help them solve the difficulties in export.

■ Korea Trade Insurance Corporation (K-SURE, www.ksure.or.kr) held 「Online Export Consulting Fair」 jointly with Korea Industrial Complex Corporation (“Industrial Complex“) from September 7 to September 10 to support export start-ups in Industrial Complex to enter into overseas markets.

○ In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, K-SURE’s consultants and export companies located in 18 Industrial Complexes had a ‘On-tact’ meeting through video conferences.

■ The fair was for small and medium-sized export companies in Industrial Complex that have been suffering from the recent deterioration of the internal and external trade environment. To help them resolve difficulties in export and support their overseas business expansion, K-SURE’s professional consultants with full of experiences on site provided one-on-one customized solutions for free.

○ The consulting consists of four categories: (1) Import and export (export contracts, trade channel diversification), (2) Legal affairs (commercial disputes, trade claims), (3) Accounting and tax (accounting audit, tax law review), and (4) Finance (policy fund utilization, currency risk management).

○ One of the attendees from a cosmetics export company A said, “I applied for this consulting program because I’ve been so frustrated due to the COVID-19 pandemic.” He added, “I really had a great time today here at K-SURE’s consulting fair. I got helpful information on online marketing. And I am so happy and thankful that I could finally find a silver lining out of this situation. I will once again try to diversify trade channels based on what I learned today.”

■ K-SURE opened「Trade-Sure Consulting Center」in July 2018. It provides comprehensive export consulting services to export companies struggling with not having enough know-hows and employees dedicated to export. Also, it has been operating video consulting service from August this year.

■ Mr. Inho Lee, Chairman and President of K-SURE, said, “Amid the prolonged COVID-19 pandemic, many in the Industrial Complex are getting more worried about the situation. I hope this Online Export Consulting Fair will become a stepping stone for export start-ups to expand their businesses into the overseas markets.”

○ He added, “K-SURE will become a reliable partner and supporter for the export start-ups by providing more of non-contact export consulting programs which can overcome the pandemic situation and spatial constraints.”

【 K-SURE’s Online Consulting Fair 】

K-SURE Online Consulting Fair

* K-SURE held 「Online Export Consulting Fair」 for companies in Industrial Complex in Korea for four days from September 7 in its headquarter located in Jongno-gu, Seoul.
  • Point of Contact :  Public Relations Department